Thursday, April 16, 2009

Twitter Haters



So I found this video. I watched it and actually thought it was funny however; I totally don't agree with some of the things that the (lets call him the) "twitter hater" said in the video - like "you have no friends" or "It seems like twittering is randomly bragging about your unexceptional life". I just want to let all my twitter friends know that I DO care about what you're doing and reading all your tweets makes me smile all day long. It's also funny to me that we've all been twittering now for I'd say almost a year and it's JUST now getting a lot of press....

2 comments:

Jen Arnold said...

Lol...I've noticed it irritates people who don't twitter too! They just don't get it....

Angela Rivera said...

I know it cracks me up that all these celebs are doing it now, and it's the next best thing since sliced bread. We are just trend setters girl, what can I say.

Adam is one of those twitter haters. He just doesn't get it.

Rock on Twitterers!