Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Random Thoughts

Some days I can't praise Him enough! Last night I overcame a fear of mine! As a close friend of mine would say "ThinkYa Jeesus!" and that's "Thank you Jesus" for all you non-southerners!

I think the word gubernatorial sounds funny! But it does seem to describe our KY candidates this year – Gubers!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Pray for me folks, I have what doctors call asphalt anger, highway hatred, the turnpike tiff, street stew, road rage! – I think you get the picture! I used to love to drive. I can pretty much say now that I don't anymore! Some days I wish i had a go go gadget arm so I could reach up and mug the person that just pulled out in front of me and then decideds to NOT go the speed limit, in the back of the head!

No comments: