Thursday, November 1, 2007

I'm in the FOG

How much FOG can I have? First the iPhone now the Trunk or Treat! That's right, we won Best Team Trunk! Go RADIATE! Hopefully I'll find someone that took a picture of ours - I'm pretty mad at myself for not bringing my camera. I ALWAYS have my camera! UGH!

NVMC knows how to step up! Trunk or Treat was a huge success! Thanks to all those that participated! There were some really great trunks and from what I read we had close to 1000 people! WOW that's awesome!

Had several people come up to me last night telling me they liked reading my blog. Very cool indeed! But now the pressure is on! Note to self: "Lead an interesting life to write about.." That's not to hard, right?

I was supposed to have an interview yesterday for a new position but the interviewer had to cancel because she was sick. She said she would hopefully be able to reschedule today. I haven't heard anything yet but it's only around 9:00 AM. It would be a promotion! Pray God's will! I'll keep you informed!

No comments: