Tuesday, November 27, 2007

MO FOG

Last Wednesday before I left work, my supervisor told me that the manager that I interviewed for a couple of weeks ago for a job that I didn't get wanted to talk to me again on Monday (yesterday). I said OK and so on Monday, I went in to talk to this manager, only it wasn't the manager, it was another BA. She said she wasn't able to be in my interview but was in all the rest. We talked, pretty casual, mostly about the job that I "didn't" get and then at the end of our talk she goes on to tell me that the person that they had offered the job to originally had gotten promoted to another dept. So I was like OK? wondering if I was the only one they wanted to talk to again. I felt good about the talk and went on about my day. So today, my supervisor comes up and tells me that they want to offer me the position now! well hot dog!!! I do believe I got some FOG around me! So write this one down folks - they said they wanted to give it to someone else, God says NOPE! They said they wanted to give it to someone that already has their degree because it's in the IT field and you can't be in the IT field without a degree, right?! God says YES you can! So who's got the declaration list.... jobs and BETTER JOBS...check....raises AND bonuses...check, check....I need the list, I just know there's more to check off!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure this testimony will make Sunday's Cut!!!

AWESOME!!!

Pastor John David Boggs

Angela Rivera said...

Praise God!

Anonymous said...

Kelley, thats awesome!! I'm about to shout with you right now just reading about it!
~Christel