Monday, November 5, 2007

Sunday Recap

Yesterday was a good day! Church was, as usual, great! I loved Pastor Curtis' choice for songs in both services! and of course right now since I'm trying to think of them I can't!

Pastor Don spoke in the 1st service and Pastor Randy in the 2nd. It's hard to call Pastor Randy Pastor because he's like my 2nd dad! He calls me Pastor Kelley, I mean, we DO have a lot of pastors at NVMC, can't I be one too? :)

Pastor Don sang a little bit of "We've only just begun" in his message and I thought how funny is that! I just used that on my blog! I was cracking up!

Later Sunday evening I met up with some friends at Fifth Quarter - you're impressed, right?! It was a birthday celebration for a very special friend, Gary, who is turning 40! I think out of all of Christy's mens, I like him the best! :)

My IPhone is was shipped out on Friday! Hopefully, I'll have it in a couple of days. A friend that I work with asked me on Friday, "How long are we going to have to hear about this?!" I just laughed!

No comments: