Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Murry Chrismas

well it's Christmas morning and I just put the turkey in the oven. I'm having my sister (and her family), my anut and uncle, and my two cousins (and family) over for Christmas lunch. This is the second year I've had Christmas at my house, I guess I'm making up for all the years I didn't have a house! :) but it's ok cause I don't mind. The only thing is that I miss Christmas breakfast at Leslie's Dads :(
I gave Coney his Christmas stocking. I think he liked it. and the best part of the day of course is the non stop playing of A Christmas Story!!!! My ALL time favorite Christmas movie! OHHHHHH FUUUUDGE!!!!

1 comment:

Jen Arnold said...

Merry Christmas girl! We all piled on the couch last night and watched the Christmas story too! There are just certain things you have to do to make if feel like Christmas! Have a great day with your family!