Sunday, December 2, 2007

This has been a very busy day! Church was so awesome, as usual! Bing rocked out today leading us into worship! If you thought that was great, that's how we roll every Wednesday in Radiate!
After church I went shopping with Dana for the Choir basket! We got all kinds of great stuff for our "Christmas Dinner for Four" basket. Make sure you bid on it! I think we did a good job if I do say so myself. Dana is lots of fun, but is not so good at driving carts! :) Much love for ya Dana!
Then after that this evening, I went to Maggie's birthday party. It was at a place called Pump it Up. The place is full of inflatable bouncers - Maggie calls them "bounceolines". Now I don't have any kids but I had to get on them to make sure they were safe! Yeah, I'm gonna be hurtin tomorrow! That obstacle slide ain't no joke! I think the adults had just as much fun as the kids!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was good times tonight!!

Anonymous said...

yeah, that was a lot of fun.... My body is still paying for it. By the way, Kelley, I'm leaving you this comment from my iPhone. Can't wait until you get yours, you're gonna love it!
~Christel