Saturday, January 26, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Well I'm home from OK! Should have been home last night but my flight was delayed in OK because of de-icing in TN so I missed my connecting flight in Mephis to Looavul. I was pretty upset about that but soon realized there was nothing I could do about it. The airline (which will remain nameless but it's initials are NWA and I will never use again) was "nice" enough to put me up in a hotel in Memphis with dinner and breakfast vouchers. But the best part of that was that when I got to my room I found out that the hotel had TBN! Now normally I don't watch TBN but last night was the night they were showing Pastors Curtis and Charmaine singing with Jason Crabb and I thought I was going to miss it, but I didn't! I even saw some fellow NVMCers in the audience so that was pretty cool!
That aside, I had a pretty good trip. I got to see some pretty cool stuff in OK. I still wish I would've had someone with me but oh well.... Now for those that don't know me, when I go on a trip anywhere, I like to see the weird stuff, I'm talking about the off beat stuff you don't hear about all the time and that's exactly what I did in OK. So with that said, in OK I saw an Oil Driller, a Big Blue Whale, the World's Largest Totem pole, and the World's Largest Praying Hands. You'll have to check my pics out on MySpace! I tried my best to find the Center of the Universe but couldn't. I figured that wasn't too much of a loss since I am the center of mine! :)

No comments: