Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! I hope you all can snuggle up to the one you love sometime today! I even wore pink today for the occasion! For some time now, every Valentine’s Day I usually act all like “oh Valentine’s Day is too commercialized and you should let the one you love know every day how much you love them, blah, blah, blah” BUT for some reason this year, even though you should let the one you love know every day how much you love them, I just don’t have the same feelings as other years. I’m really not sure why because I have yet to find that “someone special”. The optimist inside me says today is about love, the love I have for God, the love I have for my friends and family and the also the anticipation I have for the love to come. The pessimist inside me says that the optimist is just saying that so that I don’t feel bitter about the fact that I haven’t found that “someone” just yet. As of right now, I think the optimist will win today! I’ll just keeping looking around my cube all day at happy pictures of friends and family that I love (optimist) instead of all the roses in everyone else’s cubes (pessimist)!

I sold the iPhone! From my list the cons won! And plus Dave Ramsey told me to!

No comments: