Thursday, March 27, 2008

Giving and Getting

Yesterday for the 1st time ever, I gave blood! It wasn't as bad as I anticipated, but then again, nothing usually is. I really have no excuse why I haven't given in the past. There was maybe about a 4 year span where I couldn't give because someone told me if you get tattoos or piercings, you can't give for 6 months but other than that, I guess I've been a big chicken! But I'm way over that and now hope to give blood as regularly as I can!

Last night Randy Pastor Randy and Pastor Christy Christy gave me a short little ride to my car since it was pouring down rain and little Hannah looks at me and says as serious as can be, "Kelley, does your husband go to this church?". I chuckle and look at her and say as serious as I can "Yes, I'm sure he does, I just haven't met him yet" He-He sometimes I crack myself up!

No comments: