Friday, May 2, 2008

I only came up with 50!

so I should have done this on my 50th blog!

1. My middle name is Annette
2. I was not named after Annette Funicello.
3. My dad is a preacher.
4. My mom died when I was eleven.
5. I was a typical PK – rebellious!
6. I have four tattoos. I want one more.
7. I had my tongue pierced - twice. (I took it out both times because of “religion”)
8. I’ve worked for the same company for 15 years.
9. I smoked for 17 years.
10. I use humor to make myself more comfortable in uncomfortable situations.
11. I will wear a movie quote out! “Freaky Naughty” and I could go on and on….
12. My friends tell me I’m a good listener
13. I love music
14. I don’t have a college degree…yet
15. I love to cook.
16. I have 5 nieces and 6 nephews.
17. I am a horrible speller and probably rely on “spell check” entirely too much.
18. I’m the one at the family dinners that always has camera in hand waiting for that perfect shot.
19. I like to take pictures.
20. For the last two years, I’ve entered pictures that I’ve taken in the state fair.
21. I have not won any ribbons for those pictures.
22. I have; however won a blue ribbon at a chili cook off at church – the very same year my family had a cook off and I can in DEAD last!
23. I always read the instructions beforehand.
24. I have two left feet. Not really but I don’t dance very well.
25. People have mistaken my sister and I for twins – not really sure why?
26. I don’t deal well with confrontation and will try my best to avoid it. Some people think that’s a weak personality trait, but it makes for a good mediator.
27. I’m a good mediator.
28. The one thing I miss about going out to bars is the live music scene – love a good rock band!
29. I am allergic to cats.
30. My birthmark is a perfect circle
31. I don’t tan easily. (like you can’t tell that by looking at me!)
32. I took Pastor to my senior prom.
33. I started working on this list at blog # 93.
34. I wear glasses to read.
35. I’ve been in five weddings. Each one – the couple is still married! YEA!
36. I’m ashamed to admit it but I’m a fair-weather UK fan and have been since Patino left. Shame on me.
37. I bought my first house in 2006.
38. I like smiley faces, but sometimes don’t like to tell people that I do because then you end up getting gifts like a huge umbrella COVERed in smiley faces.
39. I just finished an 8 week guitar class – I’m not very good.
40. There have only been two albums (CDs) that I’ve owned where I liked every single song on the CD – Alanis Morissette’s Jagged Little Pill & Guns & Roses’ Appetite for Destruction.
41. Oh wait there’s three – Sarah Kelly’s Where the Past Meets Today.
42. Sometimes when I joke with people they don’t get it.
43. It’s usually not as funny when you have to explain.
44. I got picked on in the seventh grade.
45. I’ve never been to the Kentucky Derby and I live in Louisville! That’s not really a big deal unless you’re NOT from Louisville.
46. Bathroom humor never gets old to me.
47. The farting preacher on You-Tube cracks me up EVERY time!
48. One of my favorite movies growing up was Annie.
49. I had the birds and the bees talk with my mom after watching an episode of Little House on the Prairie.
50. This is way more difficult than I expected!

No comments: