Monday, May 19, 2008

Stuff

Back in the day when a preacher said something real good (like Pastor Harvey did yesterday), that preacher may have gotten an occasional "Amen" or even (in my best Sis Mary Smith voice) a "Praise God". I think the preachers back in the day would have really liked to have heard what I heard yesterday during our services! Another reason I love my church! Keep in mind when you read these, you should read them loudly with a LOT of SOUL!!!
Well! AHHH YEAH!
Dats what I'm talkin bout!
SHO NUFF!!!
Gohead on Preacher!
____________________________________________

I've been busy this last week making DVD for some friends I used to work with. Their daughters are graduating this year. I finished them Saturday and in the words of Don Doby "I think it's the best I've ever made!"

No comments: