Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Christopher!


Today is my nephew, Christopher's 13th birthday! Thirteen! I can't believe he's that old. (and I can't believe I just said that, making me sound even older!) When he was younger, I lived with him and my sister. It was so fun watching him grow up. When I would come home from work, he would meet me at the door with his "Hulk" mullet and his sippy cup and say "JUICE?!". He used to giggle at me when I would come in to change his diaper and dry heave the whole time! He called my Ka-yey cause he couldn't say Kelley.
I'm so proud to be his aunt! He made the honor roll all year and got perfect attendance! He won several awards this school year and he's in the choir! He's almost as tall as my dad and wears about a size 13 shoe!! I love him so much! Happy Birthday Christopher!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Christopher - I can't believe he's 13 either!!

auntie jen