Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Here in my car....

As I was driving home today, I heard about a stalled car on the expressway. I thought "Thank you Lord for your blessings" I have been truely blessed with the cars that I've had - I haven't had really big problems with them. The problems I seem to have with cars are usually just weird - for example I had a Ford Probe as my 2nd car. One day after it rained, I turned the windshield wipers off, but they never went down! They were stuck in the up position! It was not until after I got rid of the Probe did I see other cars with the same problem. The car after that was a Chevy Cavalier. One day after it rained, I turned the windshield wipers off, but they never went down! Yes, I just repeated myself - it happened again! So I used to take the fuse out, so I wouldn't look like a nerd driving - that worked fairly well, except for the days that I would drive on the Gene Snyder and it would start pouring down rain and I'd have to pull over and of course the fuses were in the driver’s door! Trying to open your car door in the pouring rain as cars whiz by at speeds of at least 70 mph is not fun! Now for the car I drive currently - there's an annoying "clicking" noise - it sounds like a turning signal - only faster! It doesn't happen that often, but when it does, it's usually when I volunteer to drive to lunch and the people I work with (that drive BMWs and Mercedes) ask "what's that noise?" Oh well I say - it gets me from A to B and it's a conversation piece on the way there!

No comments: