Monday, September 22, 2008

Looking forward to ridiculous miracles!!

NV was awesome yesterday! Every week when my friends that come for second service walk in, I almost can’t wait to tell them what they are in store for. Yesterday was the same, I was so excited after the 1st service, I just told them, "You’re in for a treat!" The funny thing is that the second service, even though it’s the same, it’s always different! And yesterday was no exception! I am so excited about the next 70 days! I feel like a kid on December 1st! The anticipation of what God is going to do is just so great!!! I can’t wait to hear about all the miracles! I can’t wait to tell all about mine! It’s gonna be RIDICULOUS!

As I was saying our declaration yesterday before giving, I couldn’t help but think: I wish the CEO of the company that I work for new how much God blesses this company JUST because people like me tithe. There are a lot of people @ NV that work for different large companies across town – They have no idea how blessed they are going to be JUST because of the ridiculous miracles we are going to see. Seems to me they are blessed just by association!

No comments: