Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just one of my twelve blessings


This weekend has been very busy but I've had lots of fun! Today @ NVMC we had our Christmas Concert, Jesus Messiah. It was so awesome! Everyone that was a part of it did an excellent job! Hats off to ya!
Yesterday we had the 1st Annual NVMC Ladies Christmas Tea. The theme was from a book called The Twelve Blessings of Christmas. One of the blessings was friends. Each table had a theme and each host talked about one of the blessings. I couldn't help but think about my friends when Stephanie was talking about friends. She talked about how you know you have true friends - those are the ones that would tell you, you have a booger in your nose and true friends tell you what you need to hear instead of what you want to hear. She said your true friends don't have to tell you they'll be there for you because you already KNOW they will be! I have a lot of friends, but I have 4 really TRUE friends! And we were able to all get together last night. We had so much fun and all we really did was sit around and talk. Sometimes, we won't see each other for weeks and sometimes months, but when we get together it's like we haven't skipped a beat. I AM truly blessed to have my four BEST good friends, Christy, Leslie, Kristie & Lori! I love each of them dearly. They all are wonderful women and my life is definitely better for knowing each of them!

No comments: