Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yesterday was a historic day! As I watched the Inauguration of our first Bi-racial President, I couldn’t help but hope and pray that leads our country by the words of Proverbs 3:5-6.
Speaking of Proverbs 3:5-6, last night, we started back to choir practice. And it was awesome! We haven’t had choir practice since the first part of December. It was a little hard to go back after being out of the habit of going. I remember thinking yesterday that I didn’t want to go, but then immediately dismissed that thought with a “no I need to go” thought. We don’t just practice at choir, we encourage each other and we listen to what God has to say through Pastor Curtis. I’m very glad that I didn’t just stay home. Being at practice was just the encouragement I needed.

No comments: