Thursday, February 19, 2009

I swore I'd never do it....


I swore I’d never do it but I did! Or well at least I’ve been trying…..I swore if I ever got a dog, I’d never put clothes on it. But I have tried my best to find a sweater/shirt for Coney and I have yet to find one that fits. Last Christmas, I bought him a Santa suit, it was too small. On Halloween, I bought him a “hot dog” costume – it kept falling off. This Christmas, I bought him a sweater – his legs kept coming out of the “sleeves” and then yesterday, I bought him a t-shirt, an extra-small size (since everything else was a small size) and it was way to little. So I’ve come to the conclusion that it must be fate or whatever that Coney does not wear dog clothes, well unless I find something that is specifically made for Daschunds!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let Nicole know she will be calling Coney "sissy dog" like she does Buster - Buster has a t-shirt & a sweater!!

auntie jen

Anonymous said...

McKayla Smith (Missy and Billy's little girl) has been designing clothes for their dogs, maybe she can custom make an outfit for Coney. Lauren