Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You KNOW why!

Let me tell you about my weekend – I rode to Knoxville TN with about 40 hopped up on Monster & RockStar yelling teens on a leaky & bumpy school bus, I was deprived of sleep, had to sleep on an uncomfortable blow up mattress, walk around in the rain at an outlet mall all day on Sat, hold somebody’s money, IPod, phone, etc, try not to loose them – but let me tell you - I wouldn’t have traded ONE second of it! I will do it all over again and again just to see the lives that were changed this weekend! It was worth it every bit! To see 30 thousand teens jumping and praising God is just amazing! To hear our teens say that they’ve been changed by this one weekend and to see the change is awesome! I was talking to one parent yesterday and she said her son came home and told her all about the message in Friday night’s service – she said he NEVER can tell her about a whole message, only bits and pieces – this one he could tell her everything! Another parent said that her and kids talked for hours about what God did for them this weekend! And to top all that off, my girls had me belly laughing ALL weekend!!! So see, for me, those other things are really small sacrifices to make to get to see and hear the other things!

The theme to this years Winterfest was 212°. They used this video. It really makes you think – Moving ONE degree can change everything!

No comments: