Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Not Broken just Sprained

Some one asked me the other day if my blogger was broken - I didn't realize that I hadn't blogged in a while. Some thoughts about the weeks passed...

Went to the Balloon Glow. We will tailgate ANYTHING! but I do believe we started something. People were looking and I bet they were wondering why they didn't think of that! Took pictures.

Knew LOTS of people running the KDF Mini Marathon. Papaw Tom lives right around the starting line, so it's always fun to go. The news even interviewed him and now he thinks he's a star! People I hadn't seen in a few years were yelling, "Kelley!" while they were running. Took pictures.

Went to the track on Wed before Derby with some girls I used to work with. We call it Phillies Day, even thought it's not Oaks day. Had fun, didn't cash one ticket. Took pictures.

Went to a friends house that has a Derby party every year. Bet on the Derby but didn't win although, I seriously thought about betting on that horse just for fun because of his name. Didn't take pictures.

No comments: