Monday, June 29, 2009

Don't worry, I'll be fine.....

I know that God:
Loves me just as I am
Is with me all the time
Holds me when need him to
Is everything to me
Listens when I talk to him
(And I know that to some this may sound bad or wrong or whatever)
But there are days (and a lot of them here lately) that I just wish I could say and/or feel those things about not only Him but someone else too.

I debated and debated on if I should post this blog - but I’ll just be real, when is it my turn to find him? When will he show up when I least expect it? When will God send him? I’ve waited, I’m still waiting....

Some days (like today) I just want to cry out to God, “why?! Why me? Why do I have to be the one to not have someone? Have I done something? I’m doing everything I know to do. What’s wrong with me? I just don’t understand!” I know I sound like a whiney self absorbed 15 year old but today is just one of those days.

3 comments:

Mimi K said...

“A woman’s heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her”.

Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Kelley said...

Thanks Mimi I needed that!

krystel said...

i feel like that a lot of days!