Thursday, September 3, 2009

My life's theme song...


There's this song I love. It's not new, but I can remember hearing it for the very first time and I absolutly loved it! It's been out for awhile and I hear it all the time on the radio and I still love it!
As it was playing yesterday, I thought, you know if I had a "theme song" THIS would be it!
It talks about how everything rides on hope and faith. And how when the world comes crashing down, God's love sets me free!

I can honestly say that in my life, I'm usually the one that says "Things will turn out ok" (the Hope) and I know that I know God is real! (The Faith)
It's funny now that I think about all this, one of my last tattoos was an ambigram of Faith/Hope and I did not even have the song in mind when I picked it out!

If your life had a theme song, what would it be?

Everything rides on hope now
Everything rides on faith somehow
When the world has broken me down
Your love sets me free

I am not my own
I've been carried by you my whole life

No comments: