Thursday, December 10, 2009

the tree and stuff


It’s been a while.

I put the tree up. I think after Christmas I’m going to have to buy another one. This one seems crooked – at the top too, but it’s still pretty. I always love putting up the tree because I forget about the ornaments I have and they make me smile seeing them again.
Even though I have my tree up, I don’t really have any other decorations up, not even sure if I’m going to get them out. It’s just less I have to put away! And plus it’s not my year to “do” Christmas. I had to hurry and wrap some presents to put under the tree because Coney thinks the tree skirt is a dirt pile to hide his food in! He makes me smile.

Speaking of presents, I found the best wrapping paper! and I've decided that every present I give this year will be wrapped in it!

I joined the D2D Drama ministry at church. So far it’s been a lot of fun! We did our first skit Sunday and I think it went well – we got a lot of good feed back so that’s good. And we’ve got some other skits in the works. Right now there are just 4 of us and we have so much fun during practice! We’ll hopefully be doing some videos so I’ll post when we do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is your wrapping paper The Christmas Story??? I bought that last year to wrap Jeremy's presents in and have left over for most of his presents this year!! lol

auntie jen