Friday, October 19, 2007

Ok, everyone, I just need to ramble for a bit, try and keep up.
Saturday I had an appointment to get my hair cut and colored. And let me tell you, those that know me know that my hair does not do well with this hair cut when it gets long and it’s WAY past time for both so I really need it. BUT my Dad calls Wednesday and says, “Hey there’s gonna be a family reunion in Corbin Saturday and I want you to go with me.” So I was like ok, because I’ve never met 90% of the people that will be there, I mean dang I didn’t even know my grandfather had brothers and sisters and this should be quite interesting to see a bunch of people with this chin! Surely it came from them! So I called my hair girl, but she can’t get me in before Saturday. Monday would be great for me, but she doesn’t work on Monday, Thursday would be great for me but I’m getting my wisdom teeth pulled Thursday and then recuperating on Friday so that leaves Tuesday or Wednesday. Tuesday I have choir and Wednesday is church. So she says how about right after work? Oh did I mention that I have to for 4 10 hour days next week because I have no more vacation days and needed Friday off to recuperate from my surgery? Yeah so JUST for next week only, I don’t get off work until 5:30. So she has one Tuesday but I don’t want to miss Choir cause I haven’t been to Choir in two weeks, 1st week because it was cancelled and this past week, because of a prior church commitment. So what’s left but Wednesday! And she has ONE @ 5:30 SO, I’m gonna be late for church Wednesday and gonna have to come in early and not take a lunch so I can leave early enough to get there by 5:30! Did I mention that I work on North Hurstbourne Lane and she’s out off Dixie in PRP? AND of course I’ll be leaving RIGHT at rush hour! So this, people, is a perfect example of the domino effect! Or chaos, you pick!

No comments: