Sunday, October 28, 2007

Thoughts on Sunday

I love Sundays! I really like going to both services! It's actually pretty cool, this way I can take notes during the 1st and then let it really sink in during the 2nd! Today's service was one of those that I needed just that!

There is so much excitement around church. I feel like I'm a little kid waiting for Christmas. I just can't wait to see what God is going to do! I'm so looking forward to the day that I write our Pastor an email to tell him what the Lord has done for me!

My nephew spent the night with me last night so he came to church with me. After church my brother in law and my niece came and picked him up. I think they had to wait a few minutes for us to get out of church because when I came to the car my niece says “Aunt Kelley, Where have you been?! We’ve been waiting for 45 hours for you!”

2 comments:

Clay said...

wow... they're better than me. i would not have waited for 45 hours.

Anonymous said...

45 hours?!?! That's a long time!