Saturday, October 27, 2007

U-Scan

Today at our Friendly Wal-Mart, I was at the U-Scan. I stood there waiting impatiently thinking “come on lady, I mean how hard is it to scan something and put it in the bag?! If you just put it in the bag, it won’t do that. DANG” I tried not to make faces and huff and puff, but I probably did. FINALLY, the lady was finished. She looked at me and said, “I think there’s something wrong with this U-Scan.” I smiled and said ok, the whole while thinking, “Sure lady, whatever you say.” Then I began to ring up my order. Scan. Didn’t take, scan again, didn’t take, scan again. There it goes. Skip bagging? I just put it in the bag. Next item – scan three times, skip bagging? I just put it in the bag! Next item - I’m sure you get the picture! ALL items, I had to scan like three times and hit the button “skip bagging” each time! So I’m sure the people behind me were waiting impatiently thinking “come on lady, I mean how hard is it to scan something and put it in the bag?! If you just put it in the bag, it won’t do that. DANG”. They tried not to make faces and huff and puff, but they did. FINALLY I was finished so I looked at them and said, “I think there’s something wrong with this U-Scan.” They smiled and said ok, and I'm sure, the whole while thinking, “Sure lady, whatever you say.”
So I wonder how long that went on today before our Friendly Wal-Mart figured out there was something wrong with the U-Scan!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All christians should avoid Walmart if they want to go to Heaven. You probably avoided the checkout so you didn't have to hear the cashier talking about how long she had worked that day. "I been here since 8 o'clock" :{ Ahhhh shut....up.... it's only noon.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.