Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!


Today is my dad's 71st birthday! You wouldn't know it by looking at him but yep he's 71! Let me tell you a little about him. He's the most awesome man I know! He loves the Lord and leans on him for everything. He's faithful to his church and not just because he's the pastor, either! Besides being a father to me and my sister, he also had to be a mother to us. When my mom died, he didn't complain about how he didn't know how to raise two girls, he just did it. He's loving, caring, passionate, funny, patient (most of the time) and kind! He taught me everything I know about cooking! I am sure that the above description does not even come close to describing to who he really is! He's a wonderful dad and I love him very much! Happy Birthday Dad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Said...Your Dad is a great Man of God.

Pastor David

Anonymous said...

I have always admired your dad. He is great!

Kim B

Anonymous said...

I have always admired your dad. He is great!Happy Birthday to him!

Kim B