Friday, November 9, 2007

The Interview

Well, I finally had the interview for that new job. Let me tell you a little bit about the job. (I'm going to talk in UPS language now, feel free to tune out at anytime) The position I interview for sounds like a great job. It's in TTG and it's a BA position in F&A. It would be a management position but I would not have people under me. It's like all the perks of management except no one to manage! It's still in the building I'm at now, more money, MIP(BONUS!) and pretty sure discount airfare! I think the interview went well and I'm pretty sure the interviewer was impressed, mainly becuase she said "I'm impressed with you". She said hopefully I would find something out by the begining of next week! So I am praying for God's will. If he gives it to me, PTL, if not then there's a better one that will come along! I remember a few years back I had interviewed for a job and I prayed and prayed that God just let me have it. To me, it seemed perfect, more money, better hours, etc. But I didn't get it and at first I was kinda like "God, why didn't you give me that job?" but a few months after that, another job came open in a different department and he gave me that one and it was way better than the other one! SO, because I'm such a quick study, I know to pray his will instead of my own cause, I mean, HELLO, he knows WAY better than me!!!
"Lord, have your will with this job! please let it be your will, please let it be your will!" HA-HA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will pray you get it!

Pastor JDB