Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Shipping Error

So yesterday I came home to find a cute little UPS box at my door! I was so excited, I could hardly wait to get in the house and open it. Wait, what's this? IPOD? I thought I was getting an IPHONE! Ah, man they told me IPHONE! Dang! well it is the 80 GB one and that's bigger than my Zen. Should I say something? I mean what if it's a mistake? Is that being ungrateful? Oh well no big deal at least I won a prize, right?!
So today I get to work to find a nice email from Dave in Corporate.
"I apologize for any inconvenience, but there seems to have been an error with our distributor of the prizes. Some folks were shipped the wrong prize. We will be sending you a return shipping label, please return it ASAP and we will correct"

WOO HOO!!!! It was a mistake!!! FOG BABY!!!
So I have to wait a little longer, it'll be worth it! :)

Radiate was off the hook tonight!!!(is that phrase still cool to use?) It was the season opener for Friday Night Lives! and I did the Cha-Cha-Slide! Believe me folks, it wasn't pretty! Kudos's to Pastor Josh for an awesome sermon. I think we all need one of those t-shirts he had in high school that said "Don't Fight Naked!" Ephesians 6:11-18! We got Spirit! Who wants to start the wave in "big" church Sunday!?

1 comment:

Pray Pinellas said...

Thanks for the kudos... you are a great youth leader. Thank you for giving all you got to the teens. They know it.