Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pepped me up Rally


Today I called in sick to work. I felt bad all day and even went to the doctor (which I rarely do). The doctor said I have a slight sinus infection so he gave me a shot and 2 prescriptions. After I got home from the doctor, I just didn't want to do anything, I really just wanted to go to bed, but I knew we were having a pep rally tonight and I was the I in RADIATE so I went ahead and went to church. As you can see from the pic, I'm feeling much better. Some might say it was the penicillin, but I say it was the RADIATION!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is probably going to sound weird, but are you the Kelley whose dad is Don and sister is Christa? You look like the person I'm thinking of. My name is Kim Yarbrough (from when we were about 9 years old). My mom and dad are Bill and Deloris. If this is you, please email me at kpbryantdg@gmail.com. It's amazing how God places people on our hearts and I was just thinking of you last night and thought I'd try to Google you. I would love to catch up.

Anonymous said...

That is this Kelley! She just had her hair redone as you can see. The guys at church are really digging it!

I think I might publish this picture myself!

Pastor

Kelley said...

You ain't right, PASTOR!

Angela Rivera said...

Girl, this is your do, I am tellin you, HOT! With a capital H, capital O and capital T!

Pray Pinellas said...

Radiation tends to dry out your roots. I'm sure that's what's going on with your hair there.