Thursday, November 15, 2007

What do a kangaroo, a smoke out and an old friend have in common?

Nothing really, just thought it was a catchy title....however I am going to talk about all three!

I was talking to my sister today and she was telling me that they see deer in the field that is across from their house. One night this week Samantha (her 5 year old) was standing outside with her and says “Where'd them kangaroos go? I wanna pet one!" I think somebody's mommy needs to introduce Animal Planet to them!

Today is National Smoke Out Day. Normally people would come up to me and say, "Hey did you know today was National Smoke Out Day?" and then give me the ole "you should quit smoking" stare. But today, no one had to say that! July 1st is Kelley's Personal Smoke Out Day. Praise the Lord for Family camping trips!

I got a comment from an old friend today from my blog. I haven't seen or talked to her in years! I was so excited to hear from her. Google is amazing...but also a little scary. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on July 1st...was it my mom or my dad that scared you the most???



Pastor David

Kelley said...

Oh, come on, EVERY one knows your mom is way scarier than your dad!

Anonymous said...

Nice Hair