Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Recap


Things you should know about my family Thanksgiving Gatlinburg trip (Take heed folks, this might help you on your family trip!):





  • Unless you have a reservation, seating a party of 21 is sometimes difficult.
  • There are a LOT of people that celebrate Thanksgiving in Gatlinburg!
  • Two words for TN Hwy 441 : TRAFFIC CONTROL!
  • Christa thinks that guacamole can be a type of sandwich and the words “It’s the law” is a good defense when playing Scattegories!
  • My 5 year old niece Samantha has a bit of my mom in her - she gets REAL giggly when she’s sleepy.
  • My sisters will throw you straight under the bus to tell your parents something you did and got away with while living under their roof! (Good thing I'm thirty-something now and can't whoop me!)
  • The redneck reindeer hunter in the Dixie Stampede show reminded everyone of my brother PJ!

Well needless to say, the trip was good times had by all! I love being with my family, they are a lot of fun to be around! Sure we have our moments of drama but in the end we love each other and have a great time! Can't wait until Christmas! Speaking of that's what I'm going to do today - put up the Christmas tree!


Check myspace for more pics!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time with the family! Take pictures of the tree.