Monday, December 10, 2007

First Day

Today was my first official day on my new job. Got a new cube by a new window, down a new isle, with a new phone number, and a new (to me) laptop! So the laptop could be a good and bad thing - Good thing, because well, it's a laptop! bad thing - I may have to take work home! Got thrown right in the fire - had a 2 hour meeting, where things like MIPS, RIGHT ANGLE, SAFARI, GL, accrue, fuel tickets, BOL and stock transfer were said. Don't worry, I have no idea how they all fit together either!

I got my IPHONE Friday! WOOHOO! Now I just need to call Sprint and see when my contract is up and decide if I want to pay the 150 beans to break it. Decisions. Decisions.

Merry Heavenly-Father-mas!

4 comments:

Clay said...

beware of the laptop. i've had one for work for almost 2 years now and i bring it home every single night. not fun.

if you don't want to pay the $150 to break your sprint contract, then you are more than welcome to give your iPhone to me. i all ready have cingular. :)

Anonymous said...

You need to make sure you break that contract ASAP

IPHONE Sister IPHONE

Pastor J David Boggs

Anonymous said...

Ummm....do you have 150 beans just laying around....or can you put that towards a bill. I'm just saying.....

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Nothing like getting thrown right into the middle of complete confusing chaos! Break your contract and put that new free phone to good use. Leslie is just jealous!