Monday, January 7, 2008

The Dishwasher

I get a call from my dad today and he told me he found someone that will put my dishwasher in! WOOHOO! Dishwasher, you ask, you didn't know I needed a dishwasher put in? oh yeah it's been sitting in my kitchen for oh lets say just about A YEAR!!!! which reminds me of a funny thing that happened on the day I bought it. If you don't know that story.
Read this
This is the one that didn't fly off! Needless to say I am very happy about FINALLY getting my dish washer hooked up!!!
Let's just hope everything goes well tomorrow. I'll let ya know!

2 comments:

Angela Rivera said...

Girl. I could have done that for you. If you ever need anymore applicances installed, let me know. K.
Angela

Anonymous said...

You will love your dishwasher for real...even if it took you a year to install it. :-)