Sunday, January 6, 2008

Wonderment

Church was awesome today! For a while now I haven't been blogging about church on Sunday because all I could say was "Church was awesome today!" But it was and it is so please forgive me when I can't find the words to express that "Church was awesome today"
As I was listening to Pastor talk about all the things that God had accomplished through NVMC this year I was in awe! It's truly amazing to me that I am a part of this great thing that God is doing and is going to do in this city! When Pastor talked about all the family friendly things we're going to have in our new facility I thought, "we gonna have our own Gatti Land!" NVMC Land! A land for people like you! :) sorry, I know that was a bit corny.
But seriously, I do stand in amazement at all the lives that God has saved this past year and I am thankful everyday that I was there to see it! Can you just not wait until next year's State of the Church address?!

No comments: