Friday, January 18, 2008

Pants

So I just read a comment that my aunt left on a blog I wrote - She did leave it on the wrong one. (:D) But I knew which blog she was responding to and I was like wow,let me read that again - so I was reading the blog again and something struck me as being pretty funny! In my blog I wrote "I was the girl that didn't wear pants" It's funny to me because apparently when I was writing, I was assuming my audience was all COG people! They would understand the reference - anyone else would probably think that when I was a little girl, I ran around with no pants on, which actually might be quite possible!

Started packing last night for my big trip - Hopefully I'll learn all I never wanted to learn about Fuel Accounting software!

1 comment:

Pray Pinellas said...

Kel, I don't like to wear pants either. We have more in common than I thought. Miss you guys. Things are looking good. I am proud of you all.