Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wake the Day

So tonight we ROCKED OUT!!! Besides seeing all the new changes to Ground Zero and seeing probably more than 130 students, we heard an awesome message from Pastor AND heard an awesome band called Wake the Day! They did our Praise and Worship and rocked out after service! I'm getting ready to sound really old here but here goes - It was so cool to hear them and I know the lead singer, well I know his parents! (here comes the old part) I remember when he was born! Oh no did I just say that!? Oh well, it happens! I may sound old but I don't feel it! LOVED the music can't wait to hear the CD, might even go hear them play at Headliners! They ROCK, check them out!
Wake the Day

2 comments:

Jen O'Neal said...

Kelley - you know me - I've got tears in my eyes, you have no idea how proud I am of you - I wish your mom was here to tell you that- cause I know she would be but I feel real sure she's watching and busting out of her seams of her robe of white knowing that her baby girl is serving God and on the right path.
You are fearfully & wonderfully made.
I love you
Jen

Jen O'Neal said...

oh great I left this on the wrong blog - leave it to me!!!