Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Aunt and her blog troubles

I love my aunt! She's a very smart woman but sometimes has a little trouble with my blog! She had been telling me that she wanted to comment on a blog that I wrote but there wasn't a place to comment. I kept telling her that there was. I checked my blog this morning an noticed that she commented but it was the wrong one. I called her and after talking a little we figured out that she thought that the place to comment was above the blog title instead of after the blog body! I laughed at her and told her that now I would have to write about her! So from now on when you see comments from my aunt they should make sense, unless she forgets what we talked about, which is likely cause her memory ain't so good either! LOVE YOU AUNTIE JEN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK is this the right blog???? Gee at least you think I'm smart, I feel honored!! lol and hey my memory isn't that bad is it???

Who's blog is this??

Auntie Jen