Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Change...

My thoughts on the way to work this morning:
This weekend is going to be great! OK so Friday night is Communion service, Saturday…Did we have Communion service last year? I don’t remember going. Oh I didn’t go. Why? Hummmm? Oh, I remember, I didn’t want to. Why didn’t I want to? Because it was on a Friday night, I didn’t want to go to church on a Friday night? That's weird - I didn’t think that this year. I was excited this year. Heck, I was even excited when Pastor Curtis told us that we were singing at the Saturday night service! I’ve changed! PTL I’m growing! GET OUT OF THE FAST LANE PEE PAW. Um, yeah, change is a gradual thing.

This weekend is going to be awesome as we impact the heart of the city!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PTL you are awesome!

auntie jen