Sunday, March 16, 2008

Flood Warning!




WOW! WinterFest was awesome! Radiate Students are DA BOMB! As I was writing this blog trying to explain all the great things that happened at WinterFest, I kept typing sentences and then deleting them, thinking, no, that's not a grand enough sentence or that doesn't REALLY tell what happened! The thing is, without you being there, there is just no explanation for it all. Our teen's lives will never be the same. I guarantee you, you will be able to see the difference in them! Not only did we have great services, we had crazy fun! My roomies were a blast! The theme of WinterFest was "Flood Warning" and let me tell ya - it RAINED! For a while now, I had been struggling on my place in Radiate and if I should even be a youth leader, but last night as the spirit moved all over that place, I felt as the Lord was saying to me "You are right where I want you". I feel like I've just rambled on here so I'll just say one more thing - RADIATE STUDENTS - YOU ROCK!


Check out myspace for more pics!

No comments: