Thursday, March 13, 2008

This weekend

I'm looking forward to this weekend! Friday morning about 6:00 AM (yes AM!) RSM will be heading for WinterFest in TN. We'll be home sometime Sunday evening. As a lifetime COG member, you would think that I had been to WinterFest several times when I was a teen, but as I was on the way to work this morning I could only remember going to WinterFest one time. So then I started thinking "wonder why?" Then it came to me, when I was a teen the church I went to didn't have a Youth Pastor, let alone even a youth group this size - I think there were 4 of us! I hope that our teens truly appreciate what they have!
So what's that old saying "Those that can, do, Those that can't chaperon"?
There will be lives changed this weekend and I'm very excited - and to top it all off, there will be Go-Carts!!! How much more fun can you ask for?!

No comments: