Tuesday, April 1, 2008

She ain't No Fool!








I thought about playing an April Fool's joke on my blog readers today but then knew my blog readers wouldn't fall for it because they are too smart! So I'll talk about another great thing on this first of April!
Today is the birthday of one of my best good friends! If you know her at all, you know that having her birthday on April Fool's suits her well because she's one crazy gal! And that's one of the MANY reasons why I love her! Speaking of many reasons, let me just give you a few:

  1. She loves the Lord!
  2. She's not afraid to show her emotions.
  3. She's lay it out there honest with you.
  4. She'll let your dog out to pee when you need her to.
  5. She'll buy you lunch/dinner when you have no money.
  6. She'll help you move.
  7. She'll help you paint.
  8. She'll help you clean - ANYTHING, she loves to clean!
  9. She (and her hubby) makes pretty babies!
  10. She's friendly.
  11. She'll make you laugh so hard you cry.
  12. She'll listen to you gripe about your family, but doesn't think anything different about them.
  13. She can boogie on the dance floor!
  14. She'll make you feel better when you feel blue!
  15. She's a great mom, wife, sister, daughter, niece, daughter in law and FRIEND!

I really could go on and on! I really couldn't ask for a better friend! Thanks for all you do, Leslie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hold up - gripe about which part of your family?????

love ya
auntie jen

Anonymous said...

I will definately be buying your breakfast on Saturday! Thanks for the kudos.

Angela Rivera said...

Classic pics.