Thursday, April 3, 2008

Old School

Last night my sister and her kids came to church. She came because she wanted to hear Randy, Christy and I sing an old song that Randy, my mom and step mom (go ahead and try to figure that one out!) sang back in the day. If that’s what it takes to get her and the kids to come, then so be it. But here’s the reason that I blog – afterwards we all went out to eat and my niece, Samantha decides she wants to ride with me. So here’s our conversation:
Samantha: “but I didn’t even get to hear you sing!”

Me: “well that’s ok; you can hear me another time.”

Samantha: “what song did you sing?”

Me: “it’s called ‘Here they come’, I don’t think you know it.”

Samantha: “why?”

Me: “well it was written before you were born, heck, it was written even before I was born!”

Samantha: gasps! “Wow, it must be like a million years old!”

Me: laughing “yeah it must be!”

1 comment:

natalie said...

You've been tagged! Go to my blog to see what to do!