Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

COPY AND PASTE, OLD-SCHOOL. SORRY!!!!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
-Each player answers the questions about themselves.
-At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago:
-Celebrating 5 years @ UPS
-Being in ALL 4 of my closest friend's wedding (It gave new meaning to "always a bridesmaid, never a bride")
-Partying alot

Five things on my to-do list this week:
I don't make "to do" lists

Places I have traveled:
-Alaska
-Florida
-Tulsa, OK
-Washington DC

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
(Great minds think alike, Natalie)
-Pay tithes!
-Take care of debt. My debt, family's debt, friends' debt, strangers' debt.
-Travel, travel, travel.

Five of my bad habits:
-nail biter
-not a neat freak
-procrastinator
-I don't make "to do" lists
-the other bad habit I had, was smoking, but I gave it up! YEA!!!!

Five places I have lived:
-Parent's place
-Sister's place
-my 1st place
-my 2nd place
-my Place (which is where I live now)

Five Three jobs I’ve had:
-Worked fast food @ Moby Dick (PEEYOU!)
-worked fast food @ Mr. Gatti's (and that's BEFORE Gatti Land!)
-UPS

People I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG):
-Clay (noefool.com/)
-Amber (chucknorrislovedjesus.blogspot.com/)
-Jen (jimnjen.blogspot.com/)

No comments: