Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jam Packed Long Weekend

Saturday - I went to my nephew, Joseph’s, birthday party. I took 118 pictures! And I was only there for an hour and a half! The kids were a hoot on that slip and slide! After that I went to a cook out with Leslie’s family. Good food, good people, good times


Sunday - church was awesome! Stephanie spoke and she did great! It’s just so amazing to see someone that you grew up with doing their thing for the Lord! Growing up with Stephanie, I just never imagined, we’d be where we are today.
After church, I went to a graduation party for a friend’s daughter. I had made a DVD for her daughter and for her sister’s daughter. Everyone complimented the DVD. I always like to see people’s reactions when they see them; it makes the effort worth it. I didn’t stay long there, mainly because I didn’t know a lot of people. From there I went to my aunt’s for a cookout – that was much better. It’s always fun hanging with family! Took more pictures!


Monday - I went and got my toes did with Leslie, Maggie and Debbie. Our regular place was closed so we ended up @ the Mall - all I have to say is NO mo Hollywood Nail! Then another cookout! I love cookouts! Once again – good food, good people, good times! Oh and corn hole! Christy and I won a total of ZERO games, but are defensive players! We’ll get em next time! I think Randy must practice when he’s not playin in the dirt!


Here are some Pics from Joe's Party
Everyone says she looks like me?!


He Rocks!

1 comment:

~K...rys..tel~ said...

ur weekend sounds as busy as mine was..i'm glad mine is over!