Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Weekend Snipets

I took vacation days on Thursday and Friday last week. It was very nice! D&D came over Friday to help me do some yard work. About an hour or so into it, my dad looks at me, sweat dripping from his head, and says, "Have you been praying for a husband?"!
My sister had one of her wisdom teeth cut out Friday afternoon. That night we went to a graduation party. She asked me what she should eat, I told her anything soft and that it would take for ever. I think she finally believed me after she had been working on her plate for and hour and a half and hadn't even gotten through a fourth of it!
I took my cousin's kids pictures Saturday afternoon. Ended up taking over 100 pictures. I think only about half look really good. I need to work on that!
My brother in law called me Sunday and asked if I would say something about my dad at his church on Father's Day...I'm pretty nervous about that!
I went to park hops Sunday. I had a good time and will definitely go again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am cracking up here at your dad's comment!!! He probably had a very serious look on his face when he asked didn't he??? LOL
love,
auntie jen