Monday, June 23, 2008

Busy

This past week has been very busy! Mainly with my work schedule and it doesn't look like it's going to let up this week. It's hard to get out of the mind set that I'm not an hourly employee anymore! So at times I think "Dang, I have to work all these extra hours and no OT pay!" but then I remember that I've been blessed with my new "snoopervisory" position and have to work as much as needed to get the job done! and sometimes that means working 12-14 hours days and weekends! UGH!
I'm just thankful that I didn't have to work Sunday! Because I would have missed two great services! Second service - we had an old fashioned prayer line! Leslie was unfamiliar with this so when I told her what they were doing - it touched her so much it made her cry, but then again that's not unusual for her - but it still really touched her!

No comments: