Monday, August 18, 2008

Lazy Blogger

I'm a lazy blogger.....I need to work on that! Its funny how when you start blogging you say to your self, I'm going to be completely honest here, write EXACTLY what I feel! Then you find out people actually read your blog.....I think for the most part I'm honest with my blogs - of course I'm not telling lies, but maybe I don't blog EVERY thing...but then again, do any of us?
-------------------------
Pastor David was back in the pulpit yesterday and I must say, it was good to hear his message! I knew it would be great! He kept it real, as always, and I think stepped on a few toes! Mine were a little bruised when I left! I loved this “People don’t want to escape from sin; they want to escape from the consequences of sin!” (That might not be the EXACT quote, but you get the meaning!) That’s REAL good, Pastor! I do believe I heard a “SHO NUFF” after that one!
-------------------------
I started watching the Olympics last night, but then started flipping channels, I came across the Movie "Noah's Arc". I'm not sure the year of the movie but it had a couple well known actors in it, so I started watching it. I found myself during the movie questioning parts of it. I kept thinking "did that happen?" or "I don't remember that in the story". Then I thought "SHAME on me for not knowing these things!" So after the movie I had to go look it up, of course. As I suspected, there were some things in the movie that were wrong - way wrong! I am blessed to be able to just go to the source! How many people saw that movie and others like it and thought nothing of it, thought that's the way it all happened?
------------------------
Last night as I was trying to go to sleep, I kept thinking about how I needed to get up and blog everything that was going through my head at that time. This morning I was going to do that but then was reminded of a scripture that’s SO very true! “Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.” And now for some reason, I can’t think of half the stuff that was going through my head! Go figure…
------------------------

No comments: