Monday, August 11, 2008

Randoms

Last week my dad’s church had VBS. I was talking to my sister and she was telling me that on Friday night they were all in the sanctuary for the “Parents Night” and one of the teachers asked the kids, who could tell her what they learned about on Tuesday night. Of course Samantha raises her hand and says… “I learned how to keep my hands to myself!” My sister is very proud.
---------
I know it's how God works, but it STILL amazes me when I go to church and hear a message and it's EXACTLY what I need! Yesterday's service was absolutely amazing!
---------
I heard some sad news last night. I pray that God bring peace and comfort to those that have lost a dear friend and family member.
---------
Today at work we started "Shape Up the Nation". It's basically a nationwide competition among UPSers - to help us get and stay fit. We formed our teams and we are competing in three categories: weight loss, exercise & # of steps. It's reminding me a lot of NVMC's Biggest Looser competition, only my work didn't give everyone free gym membership!

No comments: