Monday, September 8, 2008

Catching up

Well my “staycation” is over! I didn’t make enough money at the yard sale to quit my job so I had to rejoin the working world this morning. Of course when you come back from vacation you have to get caught up on everything. I’m still in a haze! I found out that my manager is moving departments. Apparently a lot happened while I was out! My co-workers are not happy about it. They are also not happy about our new manager. I’ve never worked for her and really don’t know her so I really have no opinion at this time about her. I’ve been bombarded with a lot of negative comments about her and have been told of her negative reputation. So this morning as I was worrying about all of it, I decided to stop and change my “mentality”! I will not let all these negative people sway my opinion about this woman, I don’t even know her! And besides, I can pretty much get along with anyone!

I must mention our service yesterday! Another awesome service! We sang some “new to us” songs in the choir. We loved it! I love my church! We had a wedding, oh yeah that’s right I said a WEDDING right in the middle of service yesterday! Pastor started his new sermon series “Mentality” and it was awesome too! And you can see from above that’s it’s already helped me today!

No comments: